This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TenkoFx Reviews - www.tenkofx.com

Join live discussion of Tenkofx.com on our forum. Leave your review about this Forex Broker.
    What's your opinion? Please, give your assessment of the quality: Trading Platform, Process of Deposit / Withdraw, Customer Service, Features and etc.
    Last edited by PipRider; 22-03-2018, 12:26 PM.
    Forum Contest USD650 Total Prizes

I have traded with Tenkofx for two years now and their services has been great.

I've made profit withdrawals of over 100,000 USD and no issues. I hav a personal account manager

who has been always helpful answering any question. I have no complaints for this broker, I highly recommend them.

I've tried all of them Tenkofx is the best!

Comment

I am in this business for 6 years & tenkofx much more perfect for me. I like:
      1) their platform that let me use EAs designed for my trading style
      2) their website, that is veyr useful
      3) instant withdraw of money
      4) polite support
      5) call-backs
      6) good bonuses
      7) very profissionally-trained people

Harga diri seseorang itu adalah
      berdasarkan apa yang ia lakukan
      untuk memperbaiki dirinya......::

[email protected]
      Pelaburan Emas Paling Hebat....

Comment

Very good broker with MT4 platform
        A lot of instruments
        They allow hedging which the most important thing for me
        : VANDALISM : BEAUTIFUL AS A ROCK
        IN A COP'S FACE

Comment

In this era most of the brokers found are to scam. Tenkofx my broker having low spread ,quick execution, no dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage problem, all time support, high security level.

They have no set up fees and they cash back withdrawn money in just time. They have a high security level and free from scam. They use different reputable bank account to provide security to their client’s fund.

In a word I am too much satisfied with this broker.
          " Senyum Adalah sedekah & Iman Adalah Mutiara "

Comment

For leading a flexible trading life, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their client’s funds. that’s why,
            I have been using TenkoFx regulated trading broker from where I am getting security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process,
            free demo trading , customer services and much more real trading facilities that are really supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

' Don't trouble the trouble if you don't want the trouble to trouble you '

Comment

Working...
            X