Does Anyone Knows what KLIBOR is?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Knows what KLIBOR is?

i want to buy a house actually gonna get married soon saw an advertisement about auction homes that day
    im interested but about buying a house but i want to make a home loan and what about the rates of the loan since BLR had been replaced by BR
    ::balingkerusi::
    Last edited by milooaiss; 18-03-2015, 01:02 PM.

Hi everybody!

We do not associate with any classifieds here and will not responsible for any transactions occurred. Proceed with your own risk. Have a nice day :)

This is computer generated message. No signature is required

Comment

When the moment BR replace BLR the home loan interest rate will increase la. Cos BR will depend pretty much on the current economy situation, so u have to face the fluctuating rate of BR la. So if u wanna buy hse, goodluck la with the high price due to the interest rate. hehe ::sombong::

Comment

This will replace it as setting the benchmark interest rate during the BLr which has been used for 30 years... I've asked my housemate regarding this issue that worked as loan officer in HLB.. My housemate asked me to read about the BR info from this website for more explainations and details... https://www.hlb.com.my/main/info-cen...rate-base-rate

Comment

Thanks for the info wehh.. I m planning to get a new house but kinda worried with the new BR rate
          Last edited by chucheongfan; 10-03-2015, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bbphire View Post
            This will replace it as setting the benchmark interest rate during the BLr which has been used for 30 years... I've asked my housemate regarding this issue that worked as loan officer in HLB.. My housemate asked me to read about the BR info from this website for more explainations and details... https://www.hlb.com.my/main/info-cen...rate-base-rate
            br will be not stable i tell u cuz they're using a floating interest rate that are offered by banks and interest rate is gonna increase cuz of GST
            confirm will affect br

Comment

I'm not sure whether am i saying the right thing or not, means in long term if we buy hse, BR will give more benefit if we take loan??? If BR is revising every 3 months, how's the spread rate then? fixed for the whole loan ????

Comment

sounds like its so hard right now for buying house.. too much interest, too much taxes had to paid.. ::frust::

Comment

sounds like its so hard right now for buying house.. too much interest, too much taxes had to paid.. ::frust::

Comment

Originally posted by milooaiss View Post
                    I'm not sure whether am i saying the right thing or not, means in long term if we buy hse, BR will give more benefit if we take loan??? If BR is revising every 3 months, how's the spread rate then? fixed for the whole loan ????
                    No worries la, the spread rate (SR) will be fixed and the SR is including the bank's cost like operation, service, sales meanwhile the risk will remain fixed eventhough the BR change every 3 months. I saw this online and maybe it helps u to understand better : https://www.hlb.com.my/main/assets//images/misc/m-baserate-table2.jpg

Comment

BLR do this is to provide a transparent reference rate for consumers so they can make a choice of which loans by banks they prefer and they can do a comparison
                      it will demonstrate the changes in cost caused by monetary policy and market financing conditions

Comment

BLR do this is to provide a transparent reference rate for consumers so they can make a choice of which loans by banks they prefer and they can do a comparison
                        it will demonstrate the changes in cost caused by monetary policy and market financing conditions

Comment

No one care about interest rate nowadays.... all bank almost the same/. but if you want to know the approval fast for home loan..I think Citibank is the best option, approval is superb fast leh!!! If i not wwwrong they promise to deliver approval within 10hours.. after summition

Comment

Does Anyone Knows what KLIBOR is

as above anyone here insured with greenlight able to tell me what they are like to deal with ?sent in a online thing for a

Comment

Does Anyone Knows what KLIBOR is

So you pretty much have to know what you want before you turn 65. Changing later can be problematical.

Comment

Working...
                              X