Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they have bbq pit at dakili?

Hai,

Me and some of my friends are going for a short camping trip in Taman Negara Pahang. We plan to have a bbq night.. But none of us have the set... where can I get it at a cheap price ya?

Made by yourself save money... no need to buy

Comment

Originally posted by bishopten View Post
      Hai,

Me and some of my friends are going for a short camping trip in Taman Negara Pahang. We plan to have a bbq night.. But none of us have the set... where can I get it at a cheap price ya?
      How about try at Shopping center ? because might be have promotion

Comment

Originally posted by fann View Post
        hahahha, of course hand made is best ,have u try before??

Comment

Originally posted by Pasendra View Post

hahahha, of course hand made is best ,have u try before??
          Hey, i just provide solution only, how i try before??

Comment

Have you check out whether the park have it provided or not? Because some places that are common for ppl to go camping they have this bbq pit made of cement being provided, so probably no need to bring your own.

Comment

Originally posted by fann View Post
              Too hard to make it ourself lah bro... better just buy it directly lah, easier. And you can just ask your friends to share buy together since all of them will be eating also right? No need to out the money by yourself only.

Comment

Originally posted by Pasendra View Post

How about try at Shopping center ? because might be have promotion
                Now Raya already over, still have promotion ??? If buy during normal days I think it is quite expensive, minimum also need more than RM100 to buy, and not always need to use it also...

Comment

Originally posted by popolan View Post

Too hard to make it ourself lah bro... better just buy it directly lah, easier. And you can just ask your friends to share buy together since all of them will be eating also right? No need to out the money by yourself only.
                  But if share buy together then how do they decide who to bring it home after the camping is over huh? IMO better just one person buy only, then no need to worry about such problem.

Comment

Originally posted by milooaiss View Post

Now Raya already over, still have promotion ??? If buy during normal days I think it is quite expensive, minimum also need more than RM100 to buy, and not always need to use it also...
                    Not really, sometimes they have sales in certain times and enjoy a cheaper price...

Comment

I think that have to what question they ask, they just asking where is the place can be purchase are not sharing the money

Comment

Have you check out whether the park have it provided or not? Because some places that are common for ppl to go camping they have this bbq pit made of cement being provided, so probably no need to bring your own.
                        Ya agree with u, some of them are provided for those cement for it...

Comment

Originally posted by milooaiss View Post

But if share buy together then how do they decide who to bring it home after the camping is over huh? IMO better just one person buy only, then no need to worry about such problem.
                          Just choose anyone who is willing to bring it home, you not gonna use it too often right? Got camping also few months one time, at least by sharing to out the money to buy the bbq pit the money everyone need to pay is lesser, better than one person pay a huge amount.

Comment

Originally posted by siitik View Post

Not really, sometimes they have sales in certain times and enjoy a cheaper price...
                            But sometimes we urgent need to buy something and cant really wait for promotion to get it at a cheaper price, so prefer if anyone know any place which can get the items that we want at a lower price than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by melindaapang View Post

But sometimes we urgent need to buy something and cant really wait for promotion to get it at a cheaper price, so prefer if anyone know any place which can get the items that we want at a lower price than usual.
                              Actually i prefer at Shopping center, but something are not allow to testing, they have to purchase it and then they given a testing. So, sometimes they test the item is broken, they are not change with us, very bad services

Comment

Working...
                              X