Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games for raya eve

Hai everyone,

Any suggestion on what card/ board game should I bring back home for raya so that all can play together... We usually play uno but for me its getting boring now..

Originally posted by blaalaaa View Post
    Hai everyone,

Any suggestion on what card/ board game should I bring back home for raya so that all can play together... We usually play uno but for me its getting boring now..
    how about monopoly? i always play with my cousins during holiday

Comment

Hai everyone,

many apps in phone can use for game too. now seldom ppl have board game at home

Comment

Hai everyone,

if your cousins are quite young, scrabble will be a good idea

Comment

If you want some card game that is simple to understand but fun at the same time I would definitely recommend you Exploding Kittens, it is cheap and suitable for players of young age and even adults find it entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by diknik View Post

many apps in phone can use for game too. now seldom ppl have board game at home
            Err I dont really recommend playing games on handphones tho, especially during festival seasons like hari raya it is better to play board games where we can interact with one another and bond together with relatives that we seldom see for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by belliisa View Post

how about monopoly? i always play with my cousins during holiday
              I think monopoly is a good choice since most people know how to play it, just that the time required for the game to finish might be a bit too long, but depends on TS also whether he likes to play a long game or not.

Comment

Originally posted by popolan View Post

Err I dont really recommend playing games on handphones tho, especially during festival seasons like hari raya it is better to play board games where we can interact with one another and bond together with relatives that we seldom see for a long time.
                Yeah I agree with you too, board games also aren't that expensive especially if we buy it through online, it also feels better to play with physical things rather than those video games which we can only see but cannot touch.

Comment

If you want some card game that is simple to understand but fun at the same time I would definitely recommend you Exploding Kittens, it is cheap and suitable for players of young age and even adults find it entertaining.
                  Oh wow, I actually did play this before too, never thought that there someone else who would recommend it haha, I remembered my friend told me he bought it online for around RM30+, not sure are there any cheaper ones or not.

Comment

Originally posted by milooaiss View Post

Yeah I agree with you too, board games also aren't that expensive especially if we buy it through online, it also feels better to play with physical things rather than those video games which we can only see but cannot touch.
                    Sometimes you do have the option to resell your board games if you dont plan on playing them anymore, as long as it is still in good conditions with all the complete pieces available I'm sure there are a lot of people who are willing to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by melindaapang View Post

Sometimes you do have the option to resell your board games if you dont plan on playing them anymore, as long as it is still in good conditions with all the complete pieces available I'm sure there are a lot of people who are willing to buy it.
                      That's what I had been doing constantly with my board games on hand, it is too costly to keep all of them since some of them could cost up to RM100+, so the only option is for me to sell them so that I can afford to buy new ones, luckily I found Carousell which allowed me to do with ease.

Comment

there are some games in phones that suitable for big group of ppl like mafia game. board game normally just suitable for 2-4 persons

Comment

Originally posted by melindaapang View Post

are you sure many ppl wan to buy second hand board game? i never seen someone sold it before in the online platform

Comment

this is the first time i heard about this game, interested in trying this. where did you buy ur card?

Comment

Originally posted by mister View Post

this is the first time i heard about this game, interested in trying this. where did you buy ur card?
                              I found it on Carousell last time, you can check it out too at the link below, quite a lot of sellers selling it and the price does vary according to different sellers but usually it is not that expensive.

https://my.carousell.com/search/prod...oding%20kitten

Comment

Working...
                              X