Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Car Tyre Too Bumpy!!

Car model: Volkswagen Passat CC
    Use: Family Car, Send daughter to school and tuition.

I am thinking to change my current car tyre since it's kinda wear off. My current tyres are actual products of China and my daughter kept complaining that it is not comfortable to sleep in the car when I drive on bumpy road.
    Can you guys recommend a good tyre which make the car comfortable, safe and long life span?
    Last edited by bbphire; 09-10-2014, 07:41 PM.

Originally posted by bbphire View Post

I am thinking to change my current car tyre since it's kinda wear off. My current tyres are actual products of China and my daughter kept complaining that it is not comfortable to sleep in the car when I drive on bumpy road.
    Can you guys recommend a good tyre which make the car comfortable, safe and long life span?
    I think it may not necessary caused by tyres. Causes can be like suspension or breaking system. Why not you send it back to the workshop for a service?
    Last edited by cabbagemint; 09-10-2014, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bbphire View Post

I think it may not necessary caused by tyres. Causes can be like suspension or breaking system. Why not you send it back to the workshop for a service?
      Last edited by cabbagemint; 09-10-2014, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Erm, bro, maybe you should try Michelin P3ST. check out the info here..
        http://www.michelin.com.my/Products-...macy_3_ST.html
        With MICHELIN Primacy 3 ST tyres, your drive remains a time when you can get away from it all. And with MICHELIN Total Performance you’ll enjoy silence, comfort and safety, while not compromising on longevity.

Comment

Erm, bro, maybe you should try Michelin P3ST. check out the info here..
          http://www.michelin.com.my/Products-...macy_3_ST.html
          With MICHELIN Primacy 3 ST tyres, your drive remains a time when you can get away from it all. And with MICHELIN Total Performance you’ll enjoy silence, comfort and safety, while not compromising on longevity.

Comment

guys, what i think is,, all tires are the same la..usually i just let the tires service centre foreman to tell me which tires to buy only

Comment

guys, what i think is,, all tires are the same la..usually i just let the tires service centre foreman to tell me which tires to buy only

Comment

Yes, michelin P3ST supporter here ! used it for few months on my car, i feel very satisfied.. for thw workshop, i just went to tyreplus retail outlet recently.. good services!

Comment

you also need to know ytour tyre usage.. only then they can make decision for you

Comment

Working...
                  X