Announcement

Collapse

Coming contests information

Contests information: Thank you all users which took a part. We transferred to winners more than 5000 USD. And it's not all!

Soon, we will launch new contests! All that we can say now, future contests will be only for the most loyal users. So, post comments, attract your friends, write articles and etc.
See more
See less

Rokok Elektronik

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rokok Elektronik

Gamucci Cigarette

As the creators of e-state cigarettes Gamucci (Gamucci), in the first instance, their product will be in demand due to a universal anti-insanity (such as bans on smoking in Germany) in Europe and USA, as well as allowing smokers to enjoy their cigarettes without causing inconvenience Environment. Secondly, according to the manufacturers, the health hazards minimized risk of lung cancer not. Smoker gets its dose of nicotine necessary without risk of harmful resins. And thirdly, the use of electronic cigarettes brings little harm to the environment - because of the lack of (again) harmful fumes and the opposing gobies.

The cost of one kit is 78 euro, which includes a cigarette, two rechargeable battery, five replacement cartridges (16 mg of nicotine each), and a special device perezaryadnoe Gamucci pouch. Additional cartridges (11 mg each), equivalent to the usual stack of nicotine content of cigarettes, will be sold at around 2.5 euros per piece. Thus, "alternative electron steamer" will be cheaper than the traditional smoking

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E18jmMNUBdM[/ame]

boleh lawan kesedapan rokok biasa x???

"Mata boleh
    BERZINA dgn melihat, lidah boleh BERZINA dgn bercakap, tangan boleh BERZINA dgn berpegangan,
    kaki boleh
    BERZINA dgn berjalan ke tempat maksiat. Hati pula boleh BERZINA dgn merindui, mengingati dan membayangi si dia."
    -[HR Bukhari dan Muslim]-

Comment

mcm2 sekarang....
      KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH ! BLUE.BLOOD.DIE !

Comment

mcm best je....tapi tradisional punye lagi best

Comment

merokok membahayakan kesihatan..

*~*~*~*

Kelmarin adalah kenangan,
          Hari ini adalah perjuangan,
          Esok..bukanlah satu kepastian.
          *~*~*~*

Comment

E-cigarette

I am a chain smoker. I smoked over 10 years.I know cigarette smoking is highly dangerous for health.Two month before i brought a E-cigarette.But i can not get the real taste of smoking.But i prefer the E-cigarette, cause it is not harmful for health.

Originally posted by ntahpape View Post
            Gamucci Cigarette

As the creators of e-state cigarettes Gamucci (Gamucci), in the first instance, their product will be in demand due to a universal anti-insanity (such as bans on smoking in Germany) in Europe and USA, as well as allowing smokers to enjoy their cigarettes without causing inconvenience Environment. Secondly, according to the manufacturers, the health hazards minimized risk of lung cancer not. Smoker gets its dose of nicotine necessary without risk of harmful resins. And thirdly, the use of electronic cigarettes brings little harm to the environment - because of the lack of (again) harmful fumes and the opposing gobies.

The cost of one kit is 78 euro, which includes a cigarette, two rechargeable battery, five replacement cartridges (16 mg of nicotine each), and a special device perezaryadnoe Gamucci pouch. Additional cartridges (11 mg each), equivalent to the usual stack of nicotine content of cigarettes, will be sold at around 2.5 euros per piece. Thus, "alternative electron steamer" will be cheaper than the traditional smoking

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E18jmMNUBdM[/ame]
            Last edited by Smition; 28-02-2014, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Saya suka sangat perisa liquid dunhill dan red apple... Terutamanya bila buat awan nano tebal...

Comment

Working...
              X