InstaForex Reviews - instaforex.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InstaForex Reviews - instaforex.com

Join live discussion of Instaforex.com on our forum. Leave your review about this Forex Broker.
    What's your opinion? Please, give your assessment of the quality: Trading Platform, Process of Deposit / Withdraw, Customer Service, Features and etc.
    Last edited by PipRider; 22-03-2018, 12:28 PM.
    Forum Contest USD650 Total Prizes

This broker is a JOKE! Needless to say I have now only just found this thread and yes I am having a hard time getting all of my money out!

After making a withdrawal and being told it would take 7 hour (this was over a week ago) no one can tell me where my money is!

The money is not in the trading account, but also not in my trading account! They have now told me that on occasions that the money can be held for up to 45 days WTF!

This was after two previous withdrawal got rejected. It was easy as pie to open the account and get the money in there, but boy is it hard to get out.

These guys make everyone in the Forex industry look bad.

Comment

This is fake forex company do not open account with this broker.
      I had lost $160 without trading.
      Anybody can help for withdrawn my money?
      Please shutdown this company by forex regularities.

' Don't trouble the trouble if you don't want the trouble to trouble you '

Comment

In order to collaborate with good and trustful broker you should check their licence. This is the first step of successful colaboration

Comment

Working...
        X