Anyone comes across BASE RATES??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone comes across BASE RATES??

I believe it is better to pay more attention to current changes in our country to understand better on our country economics. Like GST where nobody seems to understand the impact of GST to our country economics. I just come across Base Rates (BR) which replaced the previous BLR mortgage loan. Read something that state BR subject to change depending on our country market condition. Does this means if our country economics gets better then we can enjoy lower mortgage loan rate of BR?

Hi everybody!

We do not associate with any classifieds here and will not responsible for any transactions occurred. Proceed with your own risk. Have a nice day :)

This is computer generated message. No signature is required

Comment

Hi everybody!

We do not associate with any classifieds here and will not responsible for any transactions occurred. Proceed with your own risk. Have a nice day :)

Comment

Hi everybody!

Comment

Hi everybody!

Comment

for me, the bank should offer lower rate for us.. to attract their own customer..since the rate is determine by them..sos its now the competitive among the bank to offer lower rate for their customer..

Comment

for me, the bank should offer lower rate for us.. to attract their own customer..since the rate is determine by them..sos its now the competitive among the bank to offer lower rate for their customer..

Comment

As we know, currently Malaysia currency rate is very low which i think it is not the right time for people to buy property yet.. If there are people insist on getting a property at this moment, they can maybe consider applying for Islamic bank loan which they offer a better and lower rate :)

Comment

Originally posted by popolan View Post
                  I believe it is better to pay more attention to current changes in our country to understand better on our country economics. Like GST where nobody seems to understand the impact of GST to our country economics. I just come across Base Rates (BR) which replaced the previous BLR mortgage loan. Read something that state BR subject to change depending on our country market condition. Does this means if our country economics gets better then we can enjoy lower mortgage loan rate of BR?
                  some of bank may offer lowest BR but somehow the spread of the bank is important to be calculate for effective lending role.. spread is fix for entire loan tenure, hence people should concern for the consequence signing up high spread.. i knew what is included in the bank spread from my Hong Leong bank officer.. u can refer to this

Comment

If everyone are concerned with the country's current economy state, I think it is better not to apply for loan first so that we won't get burden by a loan and wait till April when the rate change and we'll see how it goes~

Comment

If everyone are concerned with the country's current economy state, I think it is better not to apply for loan first so that we won't get burden by a loan and wait till April when the rate change and we'll see how it goes~

Comment

Originally posted by cheese View Post
                        some of bank may offer lowest BR but somehow the spread of the bank is important to be calculate for effective lending role.. spread is fix for entire loan tenure, hence people should concern for the consequence signing up high spread.. i knew what is included in the bank spread from my Hong Leong bank officer.. u can refer to this
                        I always have this thinking that lower base rate is the important but apparently it is actually the bank spread that is important. However it has come to my concern that each bank base rate is different, so it is important to choose the right one. I have a few banks in mind which is Standard Chartered, Hong Leong, Maybank and OCBC bank to get more information on their offered rates.

Comment

I always have this thinking previously that lower BR is important but apparently it is the bank spread that is important. However each bank base rate is different, so it is important to choose the right one. I have a few banks in my mind which include of Maybank, Hong Leong, Standard Chartered and OCBC bank which i will get more information about BR.

Comment

I always have this thinking previously that lower BR is important but apparently it is the bank spread that is important. However each bank base rate is different, so it is important to choose the right one. I have a few banks in my mind which include of Maybank, Hong Leong, Standard Chartered and OCBC bank which i will get more information about BR.

Comment

seems like there are much more for people to know bout this base rate (BR).. plus, BR is just not about how expensive or cheap borrowin to customer..

Comment

Working...
                              X