Best mobile crypto trading app 2020
Trading in crypto can not only use a desktop computer, but some exchangers also offer the crypto trading mobile app option, so some traders look for the best mobile crypto trading app.
It fact not only in forex trading traders can use smartphones to trade. Even in crypto trading, we can use a smartphone too. The rapid growth of technology has brought tremendous impact in the world of digital finance. With an Android-based smartphone, crypto traders can monitor changes in crypto assets through their smartphones.
Of course, this is very useful so that wherever they are. It can easily carry out transactions because one of the advantages of a mobile platform is that the screen is small and easy to carry everywhere. You can pick up a smartphone in your pocket.
This article will invite you to search for the best mobile crypto trading app. Stay tuned.
Stay safe at home and work from home, with TenkoFX
TenkoFX company regulation by IFSC Belize
What is the mobile trading app?
The mobile trading app is a trading application that is specifically designed to be able to run on smartphone operating systems both on iOS or Android operating systems. Mobile trading in the forex is mostly a result of the development of Metaquotes in the mobile version. Currently available mobile MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
In the mobile crypto trading app, most of these applications are the result of the development of an exchange company that provides applications for smartphones. So that the features and display screens on each mobile platform can vary between exchanges with each other.
To be able to use the mobile crypto trading app requires an internet connection as data traffic, the better the internet speed, the better it is for trading. This will make ordering easier for just a few seconds.
The advantages of a mobile crypto trading platform
Some traders make use of the mobile crypto trading app, which is an alternative platform when they are away from the computer. Because it is mobile, easy to carry anywhere, using the mobile crypto trading app has several advantages including the following.
- Light and easy to carry anywhere.
- Easy to use user interface.
- It allows us to monitor market changes anywhere as long as there is an internet connection network.
- Using the touch screen makes it easy to place orders at any time, modify or close orders.
The disadvantage of a mobile crypto trading platform
Using a mobile crypto platform or desktop platform actually depends on the comfort of each user. Some traders choose to use a desktop platform because the screen is wide and can do multitasking easily. Some choose a mobile platform because they can monitor the market wherever they are, especially those who are more mobile in outdoor activities.
Below is some point of the disadvantage of the mobile crypto trading platform.
- The screen is less extensive, most smartphones have screen dimensions less than 10 inches.
- Limited features, unlike desktop platforms, there are more choices of indicators.
- Difficult to do multitasking, although it is possible to move from one window to another window is easier to use the desktop.
Best Mobile crypto trading app
Mobile crypto trading platform, some developed on the IOS operating system but most users use the Bersi mobile app for Android. The following are some exchangers giving their clients to use the mobile app.
Binance is a crypto exchange that provides services globally, in addition to offering desktop platforms, it turns out that Binance has also developed a platform for Android.
To use the mobile platform for an Android-based smartphone you can search for it with keywords Binance – Buy & Sell Bitcoin Securely in play store
If you see an asterisk given by the user the Binance app platform is a good platform and it seems that users give five stars as a gift of achievement. Although not all users are satisfied, the Binance mobile platform is still the best.
Get it on
Binance app Pros
- Supports many cryptocurrencies
- Supports futures trading and margin trading, although with limited availability.
- Has more wallet options.
- Although a limited number, Binance supports anonymous accounts.
- The application can run more stable.
Binance app cons
- Service contact support is slow.
- Limited in Deposit options.
Coinbase crypto trading app for beginner
Coinbase is a very popular exchange, also developing a mobile trading platform that supports Android and IOS smartphones.
Even you beginner will easily buy crypto through the Coinbase mobile app platform for Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), Basic Attention Token (BAT), USD Coin (USDC) and ZRX.
The Coinbase mobile platform app is designed for beginners and crypto trading experts with a charming user interface
With a rating of 3.8 on the Google Play Store, it still needs to be improved due to a bug that is a problem in registering a new account. But the rating on the IOS platform Coinbase get 4.7 which is the best value of users.
Get it on
Coinbase app pros
- Allows buying instantly with a credit card to purchase digital assets.
- Offers insurance to users who use a Bitcoin deposit.
- Supports many and even almost all major cryptocurrencies.
- Most liquidity as one of the best platforms app.
Coinbase app cons
- Customer service that is less responsive to customer complaints.
- Might they can monitor your BTC shopping habits which allow personal security vulnerabilities
StormGain may not be as big as Binance or Coinbase, but it is a simple, powerful platform that offers many cryptocurrency pairs. This is a cryptocurrency trading application.
You can trade cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, and others. Crypto exchange is pure so that all profits, and losses, account balances are denominated in Tether (USDT) stable coin cryptocurrencies.
USDT is a cryptocurrency that is pegged at 1 $ so that it is not affected by changes in demand and supply like Bitcoin whose value goes up and down.
User reviews on average get a score of 4.7 with some users having problems not being able to open the application. Perhaps because of devices that lack support, and others are satisfied with the easy user interface and intuitive design.
Get it on
- The registration process is fast and easy which only takes 5 seconds.
- Access training with a demo account without risk.
- Offering the lowest commission.
- Signal and alert services.
- It only supports cryptocurrency deposits and is not available for flat money.
Robinhood, a trading financial platform application for the millennium. Offers financial investments in stocks, funds, and options. With this app, you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, and DOGE with Robinhood Crypto.
Based on the rating by the android user at 4.5 is giving a level of customer satisfaction that gives five-star reviews. Although there are some problems with some customers, such as low-response customer service. And a slow application.
Something that attracts the popularity of applications among investors is the no-cost structure. The Robinhood app allows trading of $ 0, meaning users can trade shares, cryptocurrency, ETFs, and options without having to pay any commission.
But behind that Robinhood is not equipped with a full-service online trading platform. This application only provides the basics trading platform with some additional features and services.
Get it on
Robinhood app pros
- Easy to use a user interface.
- There is no minimum account balance.
- Zero commission.
- Supports stock, option, and ETF trading.
Robinhood app cons
- Has limited features.
- It does not offer market analysis.
- Limited feature for free users.
Kucoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges as a global exchange. Through this platform, you can easily buy cryptocurrency using a credit card. With easy User Interface and navigation, Kucoin is an easy platform for users even without prior experience.
This application offers a real-time market analysis mode with real-time price alerts, as well as candle charts that are useful for monitoring your portfolio.
Kucoin offers strong security features with multi-layer security that includes instant login warning, 2FA, anti-phishing security phrases, and so on. Kucoin also offers 24 × 7 assistance providing more value in terms of support services that are relatively better than most other platforms.
By rating the Android user rating on 4.0 some customers give positive statements on this application. While iOS users get a rating of 4.5.
Get it on
Kucoin app pros
- Provides almost all major cryptocurrency.
- Offers more than 450 digital asset pairs.
- Provides quality analysis and real-time price alerts.
- Low trade commission.
- High liquidity and trading volume.
- Security with a good track record.
Kucoin app cons
- Offline wallet not available.
- Live chat is less of a good response.
- Not available deposits and withdrawals with flat money.
Gemini is an elegantly designed, secure platform for cryptocurrency transactions such as Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Gemini dollar (GUSD) and more.
Gemini is a cryptocurrency exchange that began launching 2015. Gemini is a cryptocurrency exchange that began launching 2015. This platform trading app has slowly been welcomed by crypto traders and is increasingly popular.
On this platform, iOS users get a rating of 4.7, while on the Android platform it gets a rating of 3.8 with some users stating a good application. It was also the first US-based cryptocurrency exchange to offer crypto-to-crypto and USD-to-USD trading.
The Gemini platform is an upgrade from the company’s mobile wallet. Previously it was the only way for users to buy and sell digital assets before 2018. This is a fast application with an elegant design that is more user friendly. Besides that it allows users to deposit fiat money to buy and exchange coins with just one touch of a finger.
Get it on
Gemini app pros
- Frequently provide attractive discounts and promotions such as returns on high-volume trading. And referral programs with prizes.
- Strong security with 2FA using AUTHY.
- Regulated company.
Gemini app cons
- Registering on the platform can take time due to user compliance rules.
- Deposit and withdrawal methods are limited.
- Limited pair of assets.
Compared to other exchanges, such as Binance, Coinbase, Xcoex exchangers for some crypto traders, not many people know to this application. However, Xcoex’s crypto trading platform offers trading fiat money to crypto, or crypto to fiat money, and also crypto to crypto.
They offer by providing services on major cryptocurrency, BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH. But on Android users, so far no rating has been given, and no user statement has been found about this application. Likewise, for IOS users, this application gets a rating of 4.5 with a high level of satisfaction.
Aside from being an exchange, Xcoex is also a secure bitcoin wallet through 2FA authentication, with 24/7 customer support a week.
Get it on
Xcoex app pros
- Simple application with an easy-to-use user interface, and in various languages.
- Provides major Cryptocurrency BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH.
- Fairly good security using 2FA.
- 24/7 customer service support.
Xcoex app cons
- Still new and need development further, not many traders try out the app.
- The company was still less popular.
Coin stats best overall app
This is a cryptocurrency portfolio tracker application that is suitable for professional traders. Offers many valuable features about the latest direct crypto prices in real-time. Or look at important market data at a glance and monitor your investments effectively.
The Coin Stats app gives you the ability to track and synchronize your entire cryptocurrency portfolio, in one application. Quite sophisticated for professional investors, but rather complicated for beginners who are enthusiastic, as some users complain of complicated withdrawal methods.
Coin Stats has everything you need to manage and develop your crypto portfolio. Through this trading application, you can track Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more than 5,000 altcoin prices from 250+ exchanges. You can synchronize your favorite exchanges and wallets automatically with the Coin Stats portfolio.
So there is no need to add transactions manually. Real-time prices, values, this platform provide all crypto-related news from more than 40 sources.
Get it on
Coin stats app pros
- Can track more than 250 cryptocurrencies on exchanges.
- It has sophisticated features of coin research, alerts with several settings to remember opportunities through tone alerts.
- Suitable for professional traders with access to market news from over 40 news sources.
Coin stats app cons
- Quite confusing for beginners.
- Users still only one hundred thousand users download and install applications.
Crypto trading is different from the forex market, in that the crypto market is always open 24/7 days a week. With a trading application platform, it is easy for cryptocurrency enthusiasts to trade or monitor portfolios through the trading platform.
When choosing one of the crypto trading app platforms, security is essential, the platform must provide at least two layers of security to the user. Another reason is real-time data, this will be preferred by traders because it always provides the latest value information on crypto assets.
Besides that, availability in your area is also a concern, because it will be a problem if it turns out your region does not allow the application to be used, this will face a withdrawal problem.
Are you ready to start crypto trading?
You must read also